Monday, January 25, 2010

Wow...

These past few weeks have been somewhat like a roller coaster. I've been on high days such as Disneyland days.. =D. I know I am a freak, and also days where I don't even want to get off bed. Today was a weird mix.

Little by little I am realizing into what mess I got into. Thirteen units of actual classes, Assistant Stage Manager for "The Waiting Room," for which I have a meeting with Rick tomorrow, I will be assisting in the Scene and Costume Shops giving the school 120 hours in the next couple of months, for a grade! Those hours do not count rehearsals... It's like having a part time job! I enjoy it, I don't complain. I love school, have no life... or as Jackie told me on Facebook this IS my life.

Speaking of my life in school looking like a part time job, I DON'T HAVE A JOB... and I need one! Hey! if you are looking to employ a guy like me! I'm available... I need a job badly... bills don't pay themselves you know... anyhow!

I went to Disneyland yesterday! It was a blast like always... It's the one thing that can always cheer me up and the only place I'm nice... BELIEVE IT OR NOT!

Today, call backs for TH 339 Improv took place. I made it in the class, which is cool I just need to work on my listening skills.

At the moment I have a MEAN migraine. I feel like Zeus before Athena sprung from his head, too bad Hephaestus isn't here to save the day.

Well, I've homework to do, and I am tired, restless. What a day!

Adieu

No comments: