Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Back in the Game

I hadn't p0sted anything in almost three years. Mainly because I'd forgotten about this account. Things haven't changed much since that post back in October 2006. I graduated from Imperial Valley College with Honors and I am now working on my Double Major in English Literature and Theatre Arts at California State University, Northridge.
I've been busy lately. I'm writing a research paper on Plagiarism for my students to have as a model. I am reading Lewis Carroll's Alice in Wonderland, and also I will soon start reading Playwriting: How to Write for the Theater by Bernard Grebanier. I plan to write my own adaptation of Carroll's Piece to direct this coming Spring. I hope it all goes well.
Life overall has been, crappy, but like we say in theatre, "The Show Must Go On." And the show will go on.

For now, these are my only thoughts.

I'd like to dedicate this post to my Cousin, Edgar Omar Montejano Diaz (1989-2009) I hope you can one forgive me one day.

No comments: