Thursday, July 02, 2009

A Bad Dream


I haven't been sleeping lately, but today I decided to try and take a nap. A nap that turned into a bad dream. I don't recall exactly what happened or how the events unraveled, but the dream left me with a bad mood and pain. I don't know what the dream meant, if it was a look at how my life is at the moment or a premonition of what it is to come.

What would you make of it? I am a Disney person, so I remember "A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes," but what about a bad dream? What does it mean? Should I consult Freud and interpret my dream through psychoanalysis to come to the conclusion that I am crazy and I have some sort of fixation, or a complex?

The Mystery of Life continues, each day is a new page, a new story, awaiting to be written and discovered.

Good night.

Image obtained from the website of :

Colleen D. Gjefle - [http://www.gjefle-art.com/abuse/6.htm]

No comments: