Friday, July 30, 2010

How long does it take to make a decision?

Last week I submitted a form to CSUN Housing asking to move in at an earlier date.  Did I say I submitted it last week? But I digress, I e-mailed earlier this week to know if they received the form and when a decision was going to be made.  I was told that a decision was to be made by today and that I was to receive an e-mail.  After receiving no e-mail, I decided to call.  I called and then was told "who told you we'd have a decision this early!??"  Anyway, they said they would check.  As they check, I am put on hold with the usual hold music.  So, I am dancing away in my room for a couple of minutes while I wait for an answer, when they pick up to tell me that they'll have a decision made by next week.


How long does it take? 

It is not like someone is living there anymore.  *sighs*

Until next time,

Adieu!!!

No comments: