Monday, July 12, 2010

Two posts on a day!

I am at Starbucks writing about writing.  How bohemian of me.  As I told some people over Facebook, I am a walking cliche. 

I am writing because I need a mental break.  A mental break from writing.  Do you follow my reasoning? I am writing, to get a break from writing.  In what twisted mind is that a break - MINE.  Oh well. 


For me, writing is a release.  Although I am writing, the mental break I need is from writing a research paper for students.  There is a difference in both writings.  Each time someone writes, the person writing is writing with a purpose.  The purpose behind the essay is to inform students about the research paper.  This blog post is a release, a break from the academic jargon.  A way to release energy and any thoughts that might be blocking me from continuing with the assignment and by this release of energy, the writing process can ensue and I can enlighten students with information about research paper. 

Back to work!

Adieu

No comments: